In kidney , calculas with 11.3 dygnosis . What can i do.sugges me .thanks

Hi, we are unable to respond to you as we do not have your contact details. Please use the section 'Ask your health queries' on our website Or, you may email to our Urologist, mishra [at] mpuh [dot] org who will answer your question.