Why consider India for Urology Treatment
India as emerging medical tourism hub.
India is a developing country. Due to high medical costs in advanced developed countries like USA or UK, people are searching for similar but cheaper option for their diseases.
In India, you can find most advanced technologies at the cheaper cost of treatment, and that is why India is one of the most preferred healthcare tourism destination in the world for any type of complex medical, surgical or dental problems.
Whether it’s for cardiac diseases, dental surgeries, organ transplant, cancer treatments, orthopedic problems, cosmetic surgery or even very complicated Robotic Surgeries, India has carved a niche for itself of being the most favored destination for patients throughout the world.
India and treatments related to urology.
- Most of the hospitals of our country have mastered the technique of removing Urinary Stone, healing enlarged prostate and other kidney related disorders.
- MPUH – CRS hospital in Nadiad, state of Gujarat in India is pioneering way ahead to heal urological diseases through its latest state-of-the-art technologies (robotic treatment) and international standard equipment.
- There are no waiting queues to plan surgery, be it if it’s complicated organ transplant or even its robotic prostate cancer surgery.
- Moreover, compared to many other countries of the world – the foreigners are less likely to face any language problems in India, as most Indians are able to understand and speak English Language reasonably well.
- The nearest International Airport from CRS is Ahmedabad. Patients can avail this benefit to reach CRS. More details can be viewed from : Location and Direction page.